5 Hilarious Celebrity Impersonations... By Celebrities!
So, if you missed pop princess Ariana Grande on The Tonight Show starring Jimmy Fallon a few days ago, don’t fret! I got you. During their interview, Fallon asked Grande about her Celine Dion impression. And oh-em-gee, it was probably one of the best ones ever created. Check it out below!
Herhilarious and spot-on impression inspired me to take a look back at some of my favorite celebrity impressions done by other celebrities! For your viewing pleaure:
1. Christina Aguilera as Cher, Britney Spears, and Shakira!
2. Bradley Cooper as Robert De Niro, Owen Wilson, Bill Clinton, Christopher Walken, and Christian Bale!
3. Benedict Cumberbatch as Alan Rickman, David Tennant, and Jonathan Ross!
4. Matt Damon as Matthew McConaughey!
5. Eric Bana as Orlando Bloom!
How funny were those?! A lot of them, if not all, were spot on!
Which celeb impersonations by other celebs are YOUR faves? Which celebrities should do impressions of each other? Sound off in the comments below!
(Photo via WENN)
- Nicole Koch, YH Staff