10 Totally Unforgettable "Gilmore Girls" Quotes!
“Where you lead, I will follow, anywhere that you tell me to.”
Okay, readers, listen up! If you are/were a viewer of the treasured WB series "Gilmore Girls" back in the early-2000s, then you’ll know that my opening line is actually a lyric to the theme song,"Where You Lead", for the dramedy TV series that was notorious for quick-witted humor, serious sarcasm, and the most fantastic mother-daughter duo ever to be displayed on television.
The show is also known for capturing those cozy Fall vibes, so what better time then to compile some of my favorite clips/quotes from throughout the show to get you in the mood? For those of you who haven’t watched, I implore you to discover the wondrous town of Stars Hollow (where the show takes place). Even if you don’t know the characters, I promise, they won’t disappoint.
1. Sounds about right, Lorelai.
2. Ah, the delightfully polite and classy duo that is Richard and Emily Gilmore. They scream intelligence and high-society. #BUYMEABOA
3. We’ve all been here. Michel had some of the best quotables from this show.
4. How to make appliances more cool and fun to use!!!
5) Oh, Paris. Even though she was incredibly egotistical and widely annoying, Paris Geller did sometimes say the things we were all too afraid to say out loud, while demanding respect from her peers… And this scene is just too good not to share.
6. Kirk is that one person everyone should have in their life -- someone who probably annoys the heck out of you but always provides you with pure amusement and entertainment. Thank you, Kirk.
7. A reminder that double-dates rarely turn out well. And yes, that is Melissa McCarthy playing Lorelai Gilmore's best friend, Sookie St. James.
8. Probably one of the most touching moments throughout the entire show. I was definitely blubbering.
9. Scene from a soap opera, or just Lorelai being dramatic? Probably the latter.
10. Mother and Daughter, Best Friends: The Gilmore Girls.
What are some of YOUR favorite moments from "Gilmore Girls"? Stream the series now on Netflix!