"The Flash" Hits 100: Our 13 Favorite Behind The Scenes Moments From The Cast!
CW’s “The Flash” aired its 100th episode this week -- in Season 5, Episode 8, “What’s Past is Prologue” (which I will NOT spoil, because you NEED to watch it yourself). This is such a milestone! The show has been going on for 5 wonderful seasons now, each of which remain fresh with exciting storylines and dynamic characters.
To celebrate reaching 100 episodes, we’ve compiled a list of all our favorite behind the scenes moments from the cast this year!
1. When Grant Gustin shared this super cool photo of him swaggin around set with a witty Thanksgiving caption.
2. A **super** cool photo from this season’s crossover
3. When Grant goofed off during rehearsal for episode 100...
4. Tom Cavanagh really getting into it directing Episode 100
5. This season has really taken us to new... heights...
6. When Hartley Sawyer shared some fun selfies with Candice Patton after a long day on set
7. And a totalllllly normal selfie of him in his trailer…
8. When Danielle Nicolet shared this BTS photo of the women of “The Flash” looking just a bit worried
9. Some shenanigans filming the Season 4 finale
10. That time Tom just REALLY needed to mute the heck out of Grant
11. When Tom and Candice got silly with a whoopie cushion on set
12. Grant got a liiitttttle starstruck when he and Stephen Amell met a certain super…
13. And finally, when the whole cast and crew celebrated 100 episodes together!
A couple of months ago, before we began the craziness of the crossovers, we shot our 100th episode of The Flash. A couple of days ago we all(mostly all) got together to celebrate that feat. I know I’ve been spoiled with this experience. All of these people and many, many others that aren’t pictured have helped make the television show that has been my home for the past 5 years. I don’t know how much longer we’ll get to do it exactly(we don’t plan on stopping anytime soon), but this milestone definitely made me stop and appreciate how far we’ve come. Thank you to everyone who has been there watching and supporting us along the way.
Next up for “The Flash” is the highly-anticipated CW Arrowverse crossover, “Elseworlds”. The 3-night event will begin Sunday, December 9, at 8pm with “The Flash” and continue Monday night at 8pm with “Arrow” and conclude Tuesday night at 8pm with “Supergirl”. TUNE IN. If it’s anything like the previous crossover events, it’s bound to be amazing and will totally keep you on the edge of your seat for 3 days straight.
Congrats to Team Flash for 100 amazing episodes. Here’s to the fastest man alive, his amazing team, and 100 more episodes! Cheers!!!
(Image via The CW)
- Brooke Sharland, YH Contributing Writer